Half day. Mental Health Refresher training
Solihull and the Midlands.
1. Mental Health Refresher training: key features.
Extends the certification of First Aiders and Champions for another 3 years.
An opportunity to share experiences, hints and tips, with other First Aiders and Champions.
Course syllabus approved by the Royal Society for Public Health.
Facilitated by accredited MHFA England Instructors who are also qualified Occupational Health Specialist Practitioners with practical day to day experience of supporting employers and employees.
2. Mental Health Refresher training: course details.
Existing Mental Health First Aiders and Champions.
Socially distanced: Min 4 – Max 7.
Face to face “classroom” delivery at your site.
£125 (inc. VAT) per attendee. Includes:
- A manual for each attendee to refer to whenever needed back at the workplace.
3. Mental Health Refresher training: course syllabus.
In a single session (with comfort breaks of course) we’ll cover the following topics:
- Refresh your awareness of the mental health support you might provide.
- Update your knowledge of mental health and what influences it.
- Practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
You’ll also have the opportunity to share experiences, hints and tips with other Champions and First Aiders.
4. Some of our client site training delivery locations
Mental Health Refresher training Solihull and the Midlands