One day. Mental Health Champion training
Solihull and the Midlands.
Mental Health Champion training: course details
Managers and leaders.
1 day / 2 sessions.
Socially distanced: Min 4 – Max 7.
Face to face “classroom” delivery at your site.
£195 (inc. VAT) per attendee. Includes:
- A course workbook for each attendee including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health.
- A manual for each attendee to refer to whenever needed back at the workplace.
- MHFA England accreditation certificate.
- Change how we all think and act about mental health.
- Understand common mental health issues.
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness.
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health.
- Skills to support positive wellness.
Mental Health Champion training: course syllabus
Across the 2 sessions we’ll cover:
- About Mental Health First Aid.
- About mental health and stress in the workplace.
- Stigma and discrimination.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Other mental health issues (eating disorders, self-harm, psychosis).
- Early warning signs of mental ill health.
- Alcohol, drugs and mental health.
- Applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
- Action 1: Approach the person, assess and assist with any crisis.
- Action 2: Listen and communicate non-judgementally.
- Action 3: Give support and information.
- Action 4: Encourage the person to get appropriate professional help.
- Action 5: Encourage other supports.
- Building a mentally healthy workplace.
- Action planning for using mental health first aid.
Click to see details of another training course:
Some of our client site delivery locations
Mental Health Champion training Solihull and the West Midlands