Half Day. Mental Health Awareness Training
Warwickshire & the Cotswolds
Mental Health Awareness Training: Course Details
Employees at every level.
6 – 8 per course.
Face to face “classroom” delivery at your site.
£125 (inc. VAT) per attendee. Includes:
- A course workbook for each attendee including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health.
- A manual for each attendee to refer to whenever needed back at the workplace.
- MHFA England accreditation certificate.
- Create awareness of the types of mental health.
- Understand what is involved in mental health first aid.
Mental Health Awareness Training: Course Syllabus
In a single session (with comfort breaks of course) we’ll cover the following topics:
- What is mental health?
- The Mental Health Continuum.
- Factors which affect mental health.
- Stress and stress management.
- Spotting signs of distress.
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders.
- Eating disorders.
- Take 10 Together – starting a supportive conversation.
- Supporting mental health in the workplace.
- Useful statistics.
- Helpful resources.