Occupational Health, Wellness Programmes & Mental Health First Aid
Keeping Your Workforce Well
Prevent, Protect & Restore
Mental Health First Aid
Prevent & Restore
Work Wellness are dedicated to “keeping your workforce well”. You and your employees are at the heart of what we do.
Our commitment to your employees:
- All assessments are delivered by qualified and experienced Occupational Health (OH) Specialist Practitioners.
- We take the time to understand and build trust with each individual employee who comes under our care, within a safe, supportive framework.
- If your employees need support, guidance and re-assurance during their assessment or their training course then we provide it, without rigid time constraints.
- All training is delivered by OH Specialist Practitioners who are also accredited by the relevant authorities to deliver that training.
Our commitment to you:
- All client contact is managed by our named Directors, ensuring the personal care and attention we strive for.
- We work as closely as we can with you to tailor our service delivery to the needs of your organisation. If you need guidance, advice or a sounding board then we are happy to be there for you.
- We constantly stretch to give you the highest possible quality of service. If it takes us 4 hours to write up an assessment report then that’s how long it takes us.
- Our pricing structure is clear and competitive enabling you to access affordable, high quality Occupational Health support. We charge a fixed price for our services so you don’t need to worry when we invest the extra time to support your employees.
Our Service delivery:
- We deliver ad hoc services, as and when you need them, and we also deliver regular clinics.
- We deliver services to SME’s and to large organisations.
- We work on long-term contracts and we work to ad hoc purchase orders.
- The majority of our services are successfully delivered remotely across the UK. We deliver physically present services across; Solihull, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Nottingham, the South Cotswolds and Oxford. We can deliver in other areas upon request.