Mental Health First Aid
- MHFA England Mental Health Awareness and First Aider training courses
- Post course clinical supervision for First Aiders provides ongoing guidance and re-assurance when they return to the workplace
- Design and implementation of policies and programmes to help employers embed a supportive mental health culture
Heart and Mind Health Checks
- 60 minute, 1 to 1, physical and mental health check consultations
- Computer based, industry accredited health risk calculators;
- QRisk2: Cardiovascular disease risk
- Type-2 Diabetes risk
- AUDIT-C: Alcohol related health risk
- GAD-7: Anxiety risk score
- PHQ-9: Depression risk score
- Unique, “what if I change”, expert system re-calculates your heart age based upon reasonable lifestyle change intentions
- New Starter Health Assessments
- Workstation Assessments
- Absenteeism and Return to Work solutions
Work Wellness services are available to employers in Solihull and the West Midlands
We deliver in your workplace, turning a private meeting room into a clinic or training venue for the day
We work with you to market the services to your employees and to plan and schedule roll-out.
We’ll feedback statistics including detailed insights into the lifestyles and health risks amongst your employees
Our services are delivered by qualified practitioners with the experience and time to build a rapport with you and your employees for lasting impact
Success for us is measured in lives changed for the better, by positive feedback and by the occasional bouquet of flowers from a thankful employee!
We take care to understand you, your business and your employees so we can tailor our services for maximum impact.